Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sixteen Days With Comrades

Hello to my faithful followers...or maybe follower...LOL...well i have been kicking back and watching the clock tick by too much these days,,,but i am not saying that tomorrow won't be the same....because at the moment it is rather nice. Anyway, i thought i would finally get around to updating this page of self-promotion...and present a small piece of my photo collection from the Country of China. There are many things to say about this place...some positive...and quite a few negative...but all in all...i am glad i got another opportunity to visit the most populate country on earth. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Family said...

I am a follower, an Aunt, and an old women...In some respects I hate to see you all alone in a world so faraway, but I also know how much you are learning in that place...you see, over 40 years ago I ran away to a far away place (Okinawa, Ryūkyū Islands) looking for my independence, looking for love and a life of my own. Sometimes I felt so lonely...but the loneliness was mine and I grew from it.

Your pictures are beautiful, the music deep. I hope you find what you are looking for. Maybe it is just a change of pace, maybe it's adventure, maybe it an understanding of the world...whatever it is, I hope it grows you strong and wise.

I look forward to hearing about your journey when you come home, and back to us.

I love you,

Aunt Merry

P.S. It's nice seeing this part of the world through your eyes.