Friday, May 23, 2008




ASIA NOW - well, it seems as if there are many news events happening all around me these days - Tibet uprising which has now fizzled, then the cyclone in Myanmar (Burma, and the latest is the earthquake in southern China - so far these events only look close on paper and actually have not had much impact on my daily life. So in keeping with good form, and bad etiquette -- when crisis are happening i pack up and head to the beach...not very appropriate and actually guilt ridden but a fun occasion none the less...more pictures are on there way...

2 comments:

juju said...

I love those abs and that scarf goes good with anything. How about those boats! Shrimp boats, I assume??? That's what I think of when I head for the ocean is fresh sea food. Looking good honey. Count your blessings while enjoying your visit. We are thankful you are well and safe. Love your blog and you, Mom

Queenie said...

At the time I viewed your posting,
I was unable to sign in and post
a comment. Finally got that part
corrected but lost the site.
Again today I finally found the
site and again viewed your pictures. Great pictures and I
enjoyed very much.
Also miss you very much.
Hugh and Natali may get to meet
Kirill in Hawaii where his ship
Uss Ronald Reagan will be docked.
If this happens they will get to
take (forgot name) cruise back
to San Diego on the USS RR. This
is for families of the sailors.
If Natali's passport is in order.
It is one of the States but there
is something about possibility of
having to land somewhere, I think
this will be an awesome adventure.
I believe his ship is docked in
HongKong right now for six days
and will stop in Guam before Hawaii.
See you soon. Have a safe trip home. Lovingly, Nana